About this LearnSmart Video Training:
Gain an understanding of basic computer and Internet skills from expert instructor Libby Ingrassia. In this course Libby will bridge your digital divide with IC3: Global Standard 3 (GS3). When you complete this training, you'll feel confident in your ability to use the latest technology in computers.
With 9 hours of instruction online or on DVD-ROM, LearnSmart’s IC³ Global Standard 3 (GS3) Video Training is the only core learning you need to understand IC³: Global Standard 3 (GS3). No other outside training is needed!
In this comprehensive training, leading expert instructor Libby Ingrassia uses video training and step-by-step demonstrations to show you how to get the most from IC³: Global Standard 3 (GS3). Using her skilled background and a variety of visual resources, such as diagrams and animations, Libby, is able to clearly communicate information to you in a way that’s easy to understand.
When you’ve completed this LearnSmart Video Training, you'll be prepared to pass the three IC3 exams and gain confidence to use the latest technology in computers.
The IC³ Key Application exam is an entry level, single exam that is part of the three exam track to become IC³ certified. The exam is highly focused on the idea of computer literacy and the use of general office skills. Individuals who hold this certification usually carry the title of Office Assistant or Office Specialist.
The official domains of the exam are:
Common Program Functions
- Be able to start and exit a Windows application and utilize sources of online help
- Identify common on-screen elements of Windows applications, change application settings and manage files within an application
- Perform common editing and formatting functions
- Perform common printing functions
Word Processing Functions
- Be able to format text and documents including the ability to use automatic formatting tools
- Be able to insert, edit and format tables in a document
- Be able to modify worksheet data and structure and format data in a worksheet
- Be able to sort data, manipulate data using formulas and functions and add and modify charts in a worksheet
- Be able to create and format simple presentations
Although the exact number of questions and passing score are not released, the exam is said to take around an hour and be fairly challenging for entry level computing personnel. A large amount of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and the entire office suite is strongly recommended before proceeding to the exam.
LearnSmart Video Training is so effective because it specifically meets the needs of the people who need it most. LearnSmart helps busy people learn everything they need to pass the exam without spending a lot of money, or sacrificing a lot of time at work or at home.
You'll learn every topic, objective and domain from the most experienced IT trainers. And it's easy to use and engaging, so you can learn whenever and wherever you get the chance. Skip your classes, use LearnSmart Video Training and never open a book again.