‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’
Helps Ensure Architecture is Secure by Design
TAMPA, Florida, May 1, 2013 – LearnSmart, a leading developer of certification training courses, has released the second title in its Citrix XenApp 6.5 training series. This new course, "Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5,” provides essential information for ensuring that virtual application delivery and management is secure by design – and the insight to be able to apply this security across your Citrix architecture.
"Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5” looks at such critical areas as planning and creating policies, administering performance and load, update and patch management, user profiles and troubleshooting. As part of LearnSmart’s Citrix XenApp 6.5 series, this course is designed to provide the necessary instruction for students to centrally manage and configure the sessions, connections, and capabilities of the users that connect through their Citrix server farms. At the same time, the course serves as an important step for students seeking their A20 certification.
"For 16 years, LearnSmart has excelled at providing user-friendly video instruction across a wide variety of IT, management, soft-skill and custom topics,” says Jay Gandee, LearnSmart President. "Our latest Citrix XenApp 6.5 title offers a remarkable learning experience for unparalleled education. ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’ is an outstanding new addition to the LearnSmart course library.”
Featuring turbocharged app launches and a seamless multimedia experience over any network, Citrix XenApp 6.5 has become the de facto standard in on-demand application delivery. XenApp 6.5 makes it easy for IT to control costs by centralizing applications and delivering them securely to any user, anywhere. "Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5” raises the bar for students who wish to gain insight into the advanced security features associated with the application.
"As with many technical courses, the challenge of designing our Citrix titles was finding a way to create a learning environment that combines the nuts and bolts of what students must know with the language, pacing and interaction they need to absorb the material,” explains Ammon Wiese, LearnSmart’s Director of Courseware Development. "The result is a unique presentation that offers keen insight into the fundamentals of policy planning and implementation.”
Upcoming releases in LearnSmart’s Citrix XenApp 6.5 training series include "Implementing Citrix XenApp 6.5” and "Publishing Applications with Citrix XenApp 6.5.” For additional information on the Citrix XenApp 6.5 training series and other LearnSmart training courses, visit www.learnsmartsystems.com
LearnSmart has served the technology community with high-quality skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn IT certifications from respected vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, Project Management Institute and EC-Council. LearnSmart has grown rapidly as a leading provider for individuals and corporations, serving clients from a broad range of Fortune 500 companies, as well as universities, government institutions and the armed forces.
Citrix is the cloud computing company that enables mobile workstyles - empowering people to work and collaborate from anywhere, accessing apps and data on any of the latest devices, as easily as they would in their own office - simply and securely. Citrix cloud computing solutions help IT and service providers build both private and public clouds - leveraging virtualization and networking technologies to deliver high-performance, elastic and cost-effective services for mobile workstyles. With market leading solutions for mobility, desktop virtualization, cloud networking, cloud platforms, collaboration, and data sharing, Citrix helps organizations of all sizes achieve the kind of speed and agility necessary to succeed in an increasingly mobile and dynamic world. Citrix products are in use at more than 260,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More