LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course
Tampa, FL – May 28, 2012 – LearnSmart, a leader in video training development, has expanded its extensive library of courses, taking on the troubling topic of sexual harassment.
"Sexual Harassment Prevention" is a comprehensive course that addresses a growing problem in America's workplaces -- according to a recent survey, nearly a third of female workers claim to have been sexually harassed on the job. The course is appropriate for both employees and managers. It offers advice on how to evaluate whether certain behaviors constitute harassment, and explores issues of retaliation and the "reasonable person standard." The course details show supervisors may best handle sexual harassment claims, as well as suggestions for developing a company sexual harassment policy. Further, it discusses what people can do to establish a corporate environment where harassment is less likely to occur.
In addition, LearnSmart's "Sexual Harassment Prevention" course addresses variations in state sexual harassment laws, and is compliant with training requirements in California, Connecticut and Maine.
The course includes video training, quizzes, labs and support materials to help confirm understanding of the concepts presented, and further prevent the spread of sexual harassment in the workplace.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. Whether on-site instructor-led courses, off-site bootcamps, online training or a blended offering, LearnSmart has the solutions and experience to meet the diverse training challenges facing organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
"Our goal is to help professional project managers earn and maintain their Project Management Professional certification," said Brian Fee, LearnSmart Director of Products. "We're proud to offer project management training as a PMI® Registered Education Provider.
Since 1997 LearnSmart has been a leading provider of IT, Soft Skills, Business, and Management training. The company provides flexible solutions for any training need and full-service custom course development solutions to ensure businesses provide the precise training required by their workforce. LearnSmart believes that flexibility and mobility are key, so LearnSmart courses are developed to be fully compatible with the latest mobile technology including Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android and more. For organizations working within the DoD marketplace, LearnSmart offers solutions that can be delivered online or in secure, behind-the-firewall packages to ensure directive 8570.1 compliance. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to an organization’s future success.
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More