LearnSmart Finalist for BizTech Innovation
of the Year Award
Tampa, FL - February 6, 2012 - LearnSmart is honored to announce our nomination for Innovation of the Year for our industry leading Learning Management System (LMS) at the BizTech Innovation Summit Awards & Expo. The BizTech Innovation Summit Awards & Expo will be held March 13th at the Tampa Convention Center. The summit will kick off with an expo featuring exhibitors providing products and/or services covering areas such as software, hardware, consulting, IT, telecommunications, web services, mobile applications, and much more. The expo will be followed by an awards luncheon honoring Tampa Bay area businesses for their true innovation in key tech sectors, in social media, in collaboration with non-tech clients and for chief executive leadership.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has been improving the way individuals learn and businesses train and develop their professional staff. Our initial vision for an online classroom, which could provide an effective alternative to costly instructor-led classroom training, began four years ago. The first non-beta version was released in January 2010 and to date there have been three major version upgrades to the system. LearnSmart’s LMS is an effective e-learning tool that consolidates training initiatives and allows for complete self-paced, yet guided services on a scalable web-based platform. Each course provides a pre-course assessment environment which leads into the core training delivered through engaging, full-motion video training from leading instructors from across the industry. Plus, each course is completely tracked, allowing your users and managers to understand and evaluate the progress of your training activities. LearnSmart’s LMS’ ability to personalize content ensures knowledge reuse and provides needed flexibility for a wide range of users from the individual to large companies focused on training entire teams of staff.
Beyond our LMS, LearnSmart offers a full suite of comprehensive training solutions and a wide range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to the success of you and your businesses. We provide easy-to-manage course content, streamlined administration, convenient delivery and effective use of critical training dollars.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. Whether on-site instructor-led courses, off-site bootcamps, online training or a blended offering, LearnSmart has the solutions and experience to meet the diverse training challenges facing organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
Since 1997 LearnSmart has been a leading provider of IT, Soft Skills, Business, and Management training. The company provides flexible solutions for any training need and full-service custom course development solutions to ensure businesses provide the precise training required by their workforce. LearnSmart believes that flexibility and mobility are key, so LearnSmart courses are developed to be fully compatible with the latest mobile technology including Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android and more. For organizations working within the DoD marketplace, LearnSmart offers solutions that can be delivered online or in secure, behind-the-firewall packages to ensure directive 8570.1 compliance. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to an organization’s future success. To learn more about all of LearnSmart’s training capabilities, contact LearnSmart at 1-800-418-6789.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More