LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute
Tampa, FL - January 31, 2012 – LearnSmart today announces that the Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s largest project management member association, has named it as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) effective January 1, 2012. R.E.P.s are organizations that have been approved by PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain the Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)® and other PMI professional credentials. These organizations have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
Project managers are increasingly turning to R.E.P.s for certification training and maintenance, especially since median salaries for the profession now exceed $100,000 (USD). LearnSmart is recognized by PMI® as a Charter-Global Registered Educational Provider (REP)®, Provider R.E.P. ID 3577. We are rigorously invested with PMI® in the ongoing evolution of our project management training courseware to help PMI® members earn and maintain PDUs. Choosing the right training partner is a critical step in ensuring your skills are met based on standards and practices in project management accepted around the world. Choosing LearnSmart as a partner from the PMI® Registered Education Provider program helps you do just that.
LearnSmart joins more than 1,500 R.E.P.s in more than 80 countries. These organizations include commercial training providers, academic institutions, and corporate training departments within corporations and government agencies.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. Whether on-site instructor-led courses, off-site bootcamps, online training or a blended offering, LearnSmart has the solutions and experience to meet the diverse training challenges facing organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
"Our goal is to help professional project managers earn and maintain their Project Management Professional certification," said Brian Fee, LearnSmart Director of Products. "We're proud to offer project management training as a PMI® Registered Education Provider.
Since 1997 LearnSmart has been a leading provider of IT, Soft Skills, Business, and Management training. The company provides flexible solutions for any training need and full-service custom course development solutions to ensure businesses provide the precise training required by their workforce. LearnSmart believes that flexibility and mobility are key, so LearnSmart courses are developed to be fully compatible with the latest mobile technology including Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android and more. For organizations working within the DoD marketplace, LearnSmart offers solutions that can be delivered online or in secure, behind-the-firewall packages to ensure directive 8570.1 compliance. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to an organization’s future success.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More