LearnSmart Approved as Member of
Microsoft Partner Network
Tampa, FL – April 27, 2012 – LearnSmart is honored to announce that it is now a member of the Microsoft Partner Network. This relationship represents LearnSmart's commitment to the Microsoft Technology community, and furthers the company's mission of helping its customers reach their full potential. As an approved member, LearnSmart will utilize this partnership to network with the Microsoft partner community, gaining valuable insight into upcoming technologies and trends.
LearnSmart has always striven to stay ahead of the game, pioneering the move from physical to cloud-based training, as well as utilizing mobile technology to make training more convenient than ever. Membership in the Microsoft Partner Network will provide LearnSmart with an early glimpse into future technology, allowing the company to make more long-term decisions that will benefit its customers and the professional certification community as a whole.
From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to the success of you and your businesses. LearnSmart offers easy-to-manage course content, streamlined administration, convenient delivery and effective use of critical training dollars.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. Whether on-site instructor-led courses, off-site bootcamps, online training or a blended offering, LearnSmart has the solutions and experience to meet the diverse training challenges facing organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
"Our goal is to help professional project managers earn and maintain their Project Management Professional certification," said Brian Fee, LearnSmart Director of Products. "We're proud to offer project management training as a PMI® Registered Education Provider.
Since 1997 LearnSmart has been a leading provider of IT, Soft Skills, Business, and Management training. The company provides flexible solutions for any training need and full-service custom course development solutions to ensure businesses provide the precise training required by their workforce. LearnSmart believes that flexibility and mobility are key, so LearnSmart courses are developed to be fully compatible with the latest mobile technology including Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android and more. For organizations working within the DoD marketplace, LearnSmart offers solutions that can be delivered online or in secure, behind-the-firewall packages to ensure directive 8570.1 compliance. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to an organization’s future success.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More