LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit
Tampa, FL - September 28, 2012 - LearnSmart is pleased to announce its support of the Chesapeake Down Syndrome Parent Group’s 3rd Annual Bull, Shrimp, and Oyster Roast. The CDSPG serves over 300 families in the Baltimore Metro region to establish an accepting and supportive environment for families of and persons with Down syndrome. Coinciding with the CDSPG’s 30th Anniversary, this year’s annual roast will be held on the evening of October 20th. In addition to food and drinks, the event will include an auction and raffles. For one of the raffles, LearnSmart is donating a new iPad with the hopes of assisting the CDSPG in reaching their fundraising goals.
"The core of LearnSmart's mission," states Jay Gandee, President of LearnSmart, "is our belief in making a positive and lasting impact upon our community. Assisting the Chesapeake Down Syndrome Parent Group is a natural extension of our mission."
To join LearnSmart’s efforts in supporting The Chesapeake Down Syndrome Group, please go to http://www.cdspg.info/cdspg/.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. Whether on-site instructor-led courses, off-site bootcamps, online training or a blended offering, LearnSmart has the solutions and experience to meet the diverse training challenges facing organizations of all sizes across a broad range of industries.
Since 1997 LearnSmart has been a leading provider of IT, Soft Skills, Business, and Management training. The company provides flexible solutions for any training need and full-service custom course development solutions to ensure businesses provide the precise training required by their workforce. LearnSmart believes that flexibility and mobility are key, so LearnSmart courses are developed to be fully compatible with the latest mobile technology including Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Android and more. For organizations working within the DoD marketplace, LearnSmart offers solutions that can be delivered online or in secure, behind-the-firewall packages to ensure directive 8570.1 compliance. From advanced technology and software training to office productivity, business management, and professional development courses, LearnSmart provides the training solutions that are crucial to an organization’s future success. For more information about LearnSmart, call LearnSmart at 1-800-418-6789 or visit www.learnsmartsystems.com.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More