LearnSmart Adds Custom Course Feature to
Cloud Learning Management System
Tampa, FL – January 8, 2013 – LearnSmart, a Tampa, Florida based e-learning and technology training provider has added a custom course feature to expand on its Cloud Learning Management System. This feature equips users with the necessary tools to build a course through a step-by-step process.
The Custom Course feature allows participants to create training that shapes users' training experience through design and content. In a do-it-yourself fashion, course creators upload their video content, worksheets, documents, quizzes, and labs into lessons using the LearnSmart Custom Course Editor. Moreover, participants can create and publish custom training courses with their information and branding. “With our new Custom Course feature, users can experience their own content in LearnSmart's state-of-the-art LMS," said Brian Fee, LearnSmart Director of Products. “It instantly adds to the value of any training program," he said.
“Our goal is to provide our customers with intuitive, innovative technology," says Jay Gandee, president of LearnSmart, “and this update has amplified our ability to do that." With this update comes a new interactive way to arrange every detail concerning course production from brainstorming to publishing the course. Director of Corporate Sales Quentin Matthews believes that “this addition will help LearnSmart in satisfying the desires of our customers. We expect that customers will love it because it's what they asked for."
In addition to hosting custom courses, LearnSmart's Cloud Learning Management System (Cloud LMS) offers an assortment of other features. Users training in the Cloud LMS can manage their courses and set personal goals. Additionally, it provides space for user collaboration and interaction through chat, information exchange, and other shared learning features. Overall, the Cloud LMS is a multifunctional tool that allows trainees to store anything needed to train in one location.
Located in Tampa, Florida, LearnSmart offers a comprehensive suite of training solutions and a full range of platform options to address the unique challenges facing individuals and businesses today. For more information about LearnSmart, visit www.learnsmartsystems.com or call 1-800-418-6789.
- LearnSmart Systems acquired by Vector Solutions. Read More
- LearnSmart Supports US Service Members with Donation to USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- New Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching e-Learning Series Released. Read More
- LearnSmart and Mile2 Announce NSA Approved Security Training Partnership. Read More
- Mission IT Appoints Brian Bashara to Company Board of Directors. Read More
- LearnSmart Partners with Mission IT to Provide IT Training to Veterans. Read More
- Second Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series Released, ‘Securing and Managing XenApp 6.5’. Read More
- LearnSmart Releases Initial Course in Citrix XenApp 6.5 Series. Read More
- LearnSmart named 2013 Nominee for BizTech Innovation of the Year Award. Read More
- LearnSmart adds Custom Course feature to expand its Cloud LMS. Read More
- LearnSmart contributes cash and resources to the USO Tampa Bay. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates to Down Syndrome Non-Profit. Read More
- LearnSmart named as finalist for the 2012 Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award.
- LearnSmart Releases Sexual Harassment Prevention Course. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Member of Microsoft Partner Network. Read More
- LearnSmart receives BizTech Innovation of the Year nomination. Read More
- LearnSmart Approved as Registered Education Provider by Project Management Institute. Read More
- LearnSmart Announces Facebook Contest Winners for #WinCoolStuff Campaign. Read More
- LearnSmart Donates Over Half a Ton of Food and Supplies to Family. Read More
- LearnSmart Names Army Captain, Brian Bashara, as Head of Government, Military and DoD Division. Read More
- Adopts Local Family With Thanksgiving Food Drive. Read More
- LearnSmart Continues Annual Support for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Read More